- Types of Information Collected from You
- Uses of Information Collected from You
- Other Information Practices
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Access to Personal Information for Reviewing, Editing, and/or Removing
- Acceptance of Terms
- Contacting Us
- If you choose to provide us with personal information, we will be better able to reciprocate by providing you a more personalized experience over time. But, it is your choice. And, we will protect your privacy as explained in this policy.
- If you request that we not contact you for marketing purposes, we will not. If you are interested, we may keep you informed of special offers on products and services. *Please note that we have a separate program sending out promotions independent from information collected on this website. Please be specific when calling in or emailing us to change information or cancel promotions.
- Prince Corporation reserves the right to contact you regarding account status, changes to the subscriber/visitor agreement, and other matters relevant to the underlying service and/or information collected. We also reserve the right to use the information that you give us and to disclose it to third parties to provide you with information about products and services.
- If you wish to opt-out of services, review, edit, delete your data please see Access to Personal Information below for more information.
- Personal Information May Include:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Comments submitted on forms and through email
- Comments submitted on our social media sites
- Participation in our interactive website features, surveys, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, activities, and events
- Personal interests
- Information entered on employment submissions through this website
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you
- *Note we will not ask for your credit card on the website. This information is collected on your credit application submitted independently from our websites and website server.
- Information From Your Computer May Include:
- Browser used to access site
- Operating system
- IP address
- Home server from which you access the Internet
- We may use your personal information to:
- Contact you when necessary
- To provide you with useful content
- To offer and improve our services
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- Send you information about our company
- Send you promotional material from Prince Corporation
- Send you promotional material from businesses we work with
- Share with third parties doing business with us
- Send orders to you
- Send web acknowledgements to you
- Record past orders for your convenience in reordering or reviewing
- For registration and subscription forms
- For interactive features, online surveys, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, activities, and events
- Identify you when posting comments on social media
- Help service and reply to submitted comments through our forms or email. These may be kept indefinitely to improve customer service and train our employees.
- Collect needed data if applying or submitting interest forms for employment. These may be kept up to a year.
- Help match your website account to your in house account for billing, fulfillment, and record purposes
- To administer our websites
- We may use information from your computer to:
- Use unique identifiers to verify your identity
- Use in our record system
- For marketing purposes
- Use for broad demographic data and profile data to tailor your experience at our site. This data may allow us to show you content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
- Aggregated demographic and profile data may be distributed to companies doing business with us to provide them with information about our visitors.
- Perform statistical analyses of your behaviors and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of various areas of the site
- Use of statistical analyses of broad data to identify trends
- Use of statistical analyses of what type of devices are used to interact with the Services
- Inform advertisers of statistical data, as well as the number of visitors that have been exposed to or clicked on their advertising banners.
- Track the domains from which people visit our site
- Help identify your shopping cart
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services
- In connection with our security and compliance programs
- Help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website
- May use your IP address when compiling and reporting aggregate information to companies doing business with us. We normally do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information; however, when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our terms of service or to protect our service, site, customers, visitors, or others we may use IP addresses to identify a visitor.
- Collect metadata about your use with email promotions including clicks and opens
- Outside advertising companies display advertisements on our site, some of which may contain cookies. We do not control these cookies. Cookies received with banner advertisements are collected by the advertising companies and we do not have access to this information.
- We supplement information received from you with information received from third parties.
- We may disclose visitor information in special instances when we have reason to believe disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with Prince Corporation’s rights or property, other Prince Corporation visitors, or anyone else. We may disclose visitor information when subpoenaed, for government investigations, and when we otherwise believe in good faith that the law requires it.
- Prince Corporation may, from time to time, share information received from you or your computer with other entities such as advertisers or third parties doing business with Prince Corporation. We reserve the right to distribute your information to third parties at any time, unless you opt-out by asking us to remove your information from our databases and discontinue providing you with information. If you choose to return to our site after removal of your information, you will need to request removal again. We reserve the right to sell, rent, lease, or otherwise distribute any information we obtain on or from you to third parties.
- We are not responsible for the security of the personal information or its processing once received by the third party. We also are not responsible for the privacy policies of the third parties. One example of a third party might be if you use social media and you use sign-in services such as Facebook Connect, or you use Facebook Like buttons. This may collect your IP address, record which page you are visiting and may set a cookie to enable it to function properly. So please review the policies of any third parties you use in connection to Prince Corporation.
- Prince Corporation website contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other sites. You should check the privacy policies of these other websites when providing personally identifiable information. External websites links are annually reviewed. Should you find an external link on our site that is questionable, please email us so we can investigate and if necessary remove or change the link.
- Personal information is also collected by our social media or social networking websites operated by us. This information you provide may be collected when you participate in any interactive features, surveys, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, activities, or events.
- If you think your website account with us had been breached, immediately contact us. We will then help monitor the use of your account and take steps to remedy the issue.
- If we believe data from an individual account has been breached we will try to contact you directly.
- If we find a data breach over a large group of our accounts, we will use our promotional emails to notify users of the issue.
- Our marketing emails are distributed through Constant Contact and are restricted to account holders not the general public. After account approval, emails obtained on the credit application or through direct request will be added to the marketing list. You may remove your consent by following the unsubscribe directions at the bottom of the emails or by contacting Prince Corporation with your details. Please note we do not sell our marketing emails address lists.
- We store this data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases, and analytics systems.
- Removal of data does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative or legal purposes when resolving disputes, or security problems. We will let you know if we have valid legal reasons to refuse your request.
- You may, at any time request to review, edit, and/or remove information we have stored on you by contacting us. We will work with you on any request to review, edit, or remove information. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests for access to personal information for review, edit, or removal.
- Contact us to change your email or request removal for email promotions. To stop emails such as web acknowledgements, you must contact us to cancel your website accounts.
If you visit our sites after requesting removal of information, you will have to submit a request again should you not want your data collected.
Monday – Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm CST.
E-commerce Specialist| Prince Corporation
8351 County Road H | Marshfield, WI 54449
(1-800-777-2486) ext 1323